PC Subway catches fire

Error message

Notice: Use of undefined constant view_mode - assumed 'view_mode' in premium_node_view() (line 63 of /data/web/public/drupal/sites/all/modules/premium_content/premium.module).
Edgar's picture

By Ray Kappel

Fire broke out in the Subway restaurant in Pawnee City Monday morning.

The siren went off about 8:30 a.m.

A worker at subway said she was coming in to clean up after the previous night and when she opened the door, she could smell smoke, ran next door and the fire department was called.

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/Pawnee%20RepublicanID375/

Rate this article: 
No votes yet